Fit and flare chiffon gown with lace applique, size 10. Ivory. Condition: as new, no flaws
Fusing innovative design and modern elegance, MEADOW encapsulates timeless bridal fashion with contemporary accents. Her flattering fit and flare silhouette is made with breezy stretch chiffon and escapes into a full length train. On a base of honey comb ace, guipure applique vines over the hips to highlight the feminine shape. With a V shaped bodice embellished with glass beads, she is ladylike, striking and sophisticated.
Jo is very friendly and helpful. The advice was really great. If you couldn't imagine something, she sent explanations or pictures directly. You can tell, for Jo, it's not just about selling items, it's about supporting the bride for her big day. I felt completely comfortable. While the wings were being made, Jo kept me to date with pictures of progress and whether everything looked to my satisfaction. When the wings arrived, they were just perfect. I can highly recommend this shop on etsy. Jo's wonderful character and the result convinced me!!
Sandra von Kuick
I couldn't be happier with my experience ordering from Jo Malin! Jo went above and beyond in communicating with me to make sure the dress was customized to match the style and vision for my wedding day. Once we decided on the specifications, I received the dress within 1 month, and it were exactly as I had pictured. I cannot wait to show it off on my wedding day!
Oak creek, Wisconsin
Jo was wonderful to work with! She went above and beyond to gather details for my custom pink/blush lace wedding dress, it are absolutely beautiful. She even changed the shipping courier to make sure I had it in time! I highly recommend her and this gorgeous design!
Lets work together to find your best wedding dress design. During the custom process, you’ll consult with our head designer and discuss all detail to make sure we achieve the dream dress. Send us any reference photos/drawings that show your inspiration for the dressy you have in mind. Our stylist will work with you to establish the details of your wedding dress, through the steps of choosing fabric, neckline and all design details.
Price Quote & Payment: Following the consultation, we’ll provide a quote on the pricing. Payments are accepted through PayPal.
To confirm your order, you can submit the full payment or a deposit of 50% of the total amount, including a shipping fee. Once your payment is processed and all the details of the design are confirmed, the production will commence.
Measurements: We will upload a detailed measurement form with instructions on how to take the measurements specific to your dress design. You can also follow our sizing guide to collect your individual measurements.
We will keep you informed on how the dress is being brought to life and update you throughout.
Production: Please note, once the design has been confirmed and sent into production, no changes can be made to your dress. Our stylist will keep you updated during the process.
When the dress is completed, Jo Malin will send you photos to review before we ship.
Please note that due to the current situation linked to the COVID-19 pandemic, standard shipping time might take a bit longer than expected. We are doing our best to ship our online orders and soon as possible. Please allow 10 to 15working days for your order to arrive.
· We ship globally from our studio in Cape Town, South Africa
· Worldwide delivery with DHL:- Standard service: 7-10 days | 50$- Express service: 3-5 days | 90$
· Domestic shipping in Wouth Africa within 3 days - Standard shipping is free of charge.
1. When placing your order, please ensure that all the details concerning the billing and shipping addresses are correct, as we are unable to redirect packages once the courier has processed an order. All deliveries require a signature and we are also unable to accommodate shipment to PO boxes or APO addresses.
2. When your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail confirmation containing your delivery tracking number. All of the delivery windows are estimated only, we cannot guarantee the exact delivery date.
3. The customer is liable to import duties & fees following the customs authority in your location.
4. Jo Malin is not responsible for delays or handling by the courier or local postal facilities.